The issue of divorce is also a major problem in America, Statistical data revealed the fact worse than any country in the world. It turned out that about half of all marriages in America end in divorce. The fact that a surprising and sad. And the fact of divorce in the US is not up there.
Based on statistical data retrieval, we will see that the educational background, location, and other factors dramatically affect the permanence of marriage.
Here are 7 surprising facts about divorce in America that we do not know.
- About half of all marriages in America end in divorce.
- In the US, divorce occurs every 10-13 seconds – so, while you’re reading this point 2, a husband – wife had divorced.
- The ratio of the highest divorce experienced by couples who married at the age between 20-24 years. At the age of marriage, the possibility of divorce has doubled compared to married at the age of 25-29 years. Factors maturity think might be the cause.
- 73% of people who remarry after divorce will return divorce. It’s the same with 3 of 4 people who remarry will end in divorce.
- Nevada has the highest divorce rate. Possible because there are a lot of casinos, or perhaps because the desert is causing stress. Whatever the reason, the fact that 9.1 per 1000 population Nevada divorce. While Massachusetts occupies the lowest position; divorce occurred in 2.1 people per 1000 population.
- Adults who do not get an low-income college and more likely to divorce. This couple has the possibility of divorce by 20% higher in the first 10 years of marriage, when compared to couples who once studied. Low income households also instrumental cause to be unstable.
- Arkansas is a place with residents who were married more than three times at most. This may be because a lot of couples in Arkansas to marry at a young age.